Any help will be much appreciated, thanks
prot.n.1297/28.34.07
Gent.ma sig.ra Luciani,
nella lista di leva del comune di Monteprandone dell'anno 1882 risulta iscritto:
DOMENICO LUCIANI
nato a Monteprandone
il 24 febbraio 1882
figlio di LUCIANI FRANCESCO e di PULCINI ERNESTINA
professione: sarto
sa leggere e scrivere.
Nella nostra documentazione non è possibile ricavare informazioni sui genitori di Domenico Luciani.
Le consiglio di continuare le ricerche su Luciani Francesco e Pulcini Ernestina nei registri parrocchiali della PARROCCHIA S. NICOLO' DI MONTEPRANDONE.
Scriva al parroco don Francesco Ciabattoni.
E-mail: ciabattoni @ crocesud.it
Distinti saluti.
IL DIRETTORE
dott.ssa Carolina Ciaffardoni
I also this doc: poss. Marriage certificate:
Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Peceno
Re: Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Pe
Hope this helps.... I don't see any other document on your post.chamomile wrote:Any help will be much appreciated, thanks
prot.n.1297/28.34.07
Gent.ma sig.ra Luciani,
nella lista di leva del comune di Monteprandone dell'anno 1882 risulta iscritto:
DOMENICO LUCIANI
nato a Monteprandone
il 24 febbraio 1882
figlio di LUCIANI FRANCESCO e di PULCINI ERNESTINA
professione: sarto
sa leggere e scrivere.
Nella nostra documentazione non è possibile ricavare informazioni sui genitori di Domenico Luciani.
Le consiglio di continuare le ricerche su Luciani Francesco e Pulcini Ernestina nei registri parrocchiali della PARROCCHIA S. NICOLO' DI MONTEPRANDONE.
Scriva al parroco don Francesco Ciabattoni.
E-mail: ciabattoni @ crocesud.it
Distinti saluti.
IL DIRETTORE
dott.ssa Carolina Ciaffardoni
I also this doc: poss. Marriage certificate: ???
elba
Translation:
prot.n.1297/28.34.07
Dear Mrs. Luciani,
In the draft list of the Comue of Monteprandone for the year 1882 we found registered:
DOMENICO LUCIANI
Born in Monteprandone
on 24 February 1882
Son of LUCIANI FRANCESCO and of PULCINI ERNESTINA
Profession: Tailor
He konows how to read and write.
In our documentation we found no information on the parents of Domenico Luciani.
I advise you to continue your research on Luciani Francesco and Pulcini Ernestina in the Parish registers of the PARROCCHIA S. NICOLO' DI MONTEPRANDONE.
Write to the priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni.
E-mail: ciabattoni @ crocesud.it
Best wishes
IL DIRETTORE
dott.ssa Carolina Ciaffardoni
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Pe
Thanks Elba,
Do you know what she means by the "draft list of the Comue Of ...."
Would you have a suggestions when I write to the Priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni?
I'll try and add this other doc I have.
Do you know what she means by the "draft list of the Comue Of ...."
Would you have a suggestions when I write to the Priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni?
I'll try and add this other doc I have.
Re: Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Pe
The 'Lista di leva' (draft list) is his enlistment as a soldier.chamomile wrote:Thanks Elba,
Do you know what she means by the "draft list of the Comue Of ...."
Would you have a suggestions when I write to the Priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni?
I'll try and add this other doc I have.
I'll come back again tomorrow as it's gone midnight here...
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"

