Registro di leva help - please!!!
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Thanks Peter
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Another request for help 
The archive has very kindly sent me the copy of Olindo's military record - obviously in Italian - would anyone be able and willing to help me translate it please?
The file is in PDF format and is about 1.2MB large.
Thanks in advance.
The archive has very kindly sent me the copy of Olindo's military record - obviously in Italian - would anyone be able and willing to help me translate it please?
The file is in PDF format and is about 1.2MB large.
Thanks in advance.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
I must confess I do not even know what PDF format is? but if you can get it to me on the screen I will give it a shot. =Peter=
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Peter, thanks again.
I have attached the file as a jpeg image to this post...hopefully you will be able to open it.
-Daniel
I have attached the file as a jpeg image to this post...hopefully you will be able to open it.
-Daniel
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
I missed you October 1 inquiry with attachment and its only by chance did I come across it in the stored portion of incoming inquiries. somehow it never made it to the incoming window or I missed it one day and it moved along into the stored area rapidly. In any event I will give it a shot as soon as I can get the time. =Peter=
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Dear RAV I am sorry to advise you that I willnot be able to translate the Italian army record as quickly as I would like due to other pressing needs. =Peter=
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Peter, no problem at all. The way I see it this record has sat there for over 100 years untranslated and unseen...a while longer isn't going to hurt 
I appreciate your help.
-Daniel
I appreciate your help.
-Daniel
