documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino....

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
fargone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 11:17
Location: Salerno
Contact:

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by fargone »

Hy Roy
I know, all the information you are looking for is free in this forum. For this, I asked you about your address email. In everu way, you can contact me for each other free information.
Salutes, Gabriele
User avatar
fargone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 11:17
Location: Salerno
Contact:

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by fargone »

PeterTimber wrote:Dear Roy all the information you are looking for is free in this forum or can be directed to appropriate addresses or locations with or without form letters in Italian, however if you are inclined to spend monies to have someone do this for you then perhaps this USA based researcher inSalt Lake City at the family history library where they provide professional geenalogical research on-site research and for locations in Italy.

The website is www.gentracer.com =Peter=
Hy Roy
I know, all the information you are looking for is free in this forum. For this, I asked you about your address email. In everu way, you can contact me for each other free information.
Salutes, Gabriele
User avatar
craftsrus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 17:16

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by craftsrus »

Gabriele, can you tell me where I can find English translations of birth, marriage and death forms from Avellino? I have looked up the information I need on my ancestors, but I would like to be able to have translated forms with their information filled in for my files.

Thank you for any help that you can provide.
User avatar
fargone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 11:17
Location: Salerno
Contact:

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by fargone »

Hi craftsrus,
i think there isn't an English translation of birth or marriage forms from Avellino. Again, it's better as you don't send a birth or marriage forms in English language because sometimes (and in italian language) it's very hard to have a reply from "Comune of Avellino".
If you want i can help you. I have a birth..form for Salerno, but I think it's the same for Avellino.
I'm waiting your reply. Salutes, Gabriele
User avatar
craftsrus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 17:16

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by craftsrus »

Gabreile, thank you for the reply. I am reivewing the LDS microtext which shows the information that I want. At this point I am not looking for the actual certificates. What I would like to be able to do is print an english language copy of the information that I find. I don't speak Italian and have been translating one word at a time, but I would like to be able to reproduce the forms in english.

Thanx,
Chris
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by vj »

Chris, this may help a bit. Valarie
from FamilySearch (PDF format)
Italian Records Extraction - An Instructional Guide
User avatar
craftsrus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 17:16

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by craftsrus »

Valarie, this looks like exactly what I needed.

Thanx,
Chris
User avatar
dmoct
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:12

Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino

Post by dmoct »

For : frattlaw , Icr2919 , taxi 55 , and roydeane.
Can you say to me if you had contacts with "fargone" .
Thanks.
Post Reply