looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
can you give me anymore information on Leone? I have nothing except his birthdate. Or where you found this information
-
innominata 52
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 26 May 2011, 13:28
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
These informations you need because you're writing a book about the family? Or is it just for curiosity to get to know your origins?
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
I am doing a decendant list of the Pedrotti and Fellin family for my own use. I will forward my e-mail address to you via private message, if you wish not to give me this information here. If you do not wish to give this information out, thank you for what you have given me already.
-
innominata 52
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 26 May 2011, 13:28
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Sorry if I made you some questions too.
I don't not use the computer frequently, by accident I tried Bortolo Pedrotti and I found the site with your questions. It seemed very strange to find a distant relative unknown. My great-grandfather was Bortolo and my grandfather Leone (twin of your grandmother Josephine).
Thanks to you I found out I was born on September 18 as Bortolo.
Can not find yourself that this is all a bit 'strange?
I don't not use the computer frequently, by accident I tried Bortolo Pedrotti and I found the site with your questions. It seemed very strange to find a distant relative unknown. My great-grandfather was Bortolo and my grandfather Leone (twin of your grandmother Josephine).
Thanks to you I found out I was born on September 18 as Bortolo.
Can not find yourself that this is all a bit 'strange?
-
MargaretMicheli
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 19:10
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
She is my Grandmother! What is your relation to her?
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Who is your grandmother?
