Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Oh, Janice, I am sooooooo happy for you & family!

I'm crying too!
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

I hope suanj can see this - she put in so much work. is there any way of seeing if she is online at the mo?

Marisa
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Home page liist members on site unless they have preference set to be hidden. She isn't on right now.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Not that I'm forgetting anyone else of course!! - No offence meant to anyone!
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

There are only two members on just now - so I guess thats you and me! I hope the others come on soon. God - I feel so privileged to have been part of this. I can only imagine what it must be like for Janice, Wayne and Gertrude just now - in fact the thought is making me cry again

Marisa
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Should we try pm ing everyone?
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

I'm not sure how you do that - but it sound like a good idea
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Had better idea. Posted new topic Gertrude has been found"


everyone will see it when they come to the site
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

OH MY GOD :!: ...........WE DID IT :!:

I am so overjoyed....... :D The power of prayer and determination!!!!

Is this not the BEST team effort ever!!!!!!!!!!

DeLisa
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Excellent idea - you are a genius

Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Drinks are on me


Wish I know everyones phone number :!:
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Back to the virtual bar! Isn't this just the best feeling
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

The GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janice is online now. Can't wait to hear
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

I have suanj personal email addy.....sending her the news now!!!!!!
DeLisa
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

Just got in from bringing the kids to Tae Kwon Do (belt testibg tonight so I couldn't miss it). Was hoping and praying the whole time for my kids and for Gertrude.

I guess its true...there's power in prayer, teamwork and love! :D :D :D :D

Janice, keep us posted on the reactions of both Gertrude and her son. Suanj believed Gertrude alive and I'm so happy she was right! I'll give you some time and then I'll call you at home to see how things are.

Hugs to all!
Nuccia
Post Reply