I'm new...surname Pinciaro
- lookingformom
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 18 Aug 2008, 13:07
- Location: ohio
I'm new...surname Pinciaro
I'm looking for the Pinciaro family
Re: I'm new...surname Pinciaro
Hi and welcome to the forum,
Members here can better help you search if you provide more details about the Pinciaro family and your research goals. Names, dates, town of origin and/or emmigration, spouse, siblings, children, etc. Whatever info you have will be helpful.
Members here can better help you search if you provide more details about the Pinciaro family and your research goals. Names, dates, town of origin and/or emmigration, spouse, siblings, children, etc. Whatever info you have will be helpful.
- lookingformom
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 18 Aug 2008, 13:07
- Location: ohio
Re: I'm new...surname Pinciaro
I'm an adoptee from Ohio. My natural mother has Italian and French heritage. I'm sure I have her last name at the time of my birth. The last name is Pinciaro. Most of them are from southeast Ohio. Two names I'm searching are Toni L and Linda Pinciaro. I found Naturalization papers off of rootsweb. Giambattista Pinciaro and Louis. They might be brothers. My mom was in the Women's Army Corp in 1966. If this helps, she was Physical Therapist Assistant. She was discharged due to pregnancy with me...unwed. Toni and Linda are second cousins of Silvio Pinciaro
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: I'm new...surname Pinciaro
There are 4 Anthony Pinciaro. Two of them are not with middle intials L but two others are just Anthony Pinciaro. One is in Connectiut and the other in New Hampshire. It might be worthwhile to give them a call. Go to www.whitepages.com and just put in Pinciaro with just Anthony Pinciaro and all 4 will come up. =Peter=
- lookingformom
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 18 Aug 2008, 13:07
- Location: ohio
Re: I'm new...surname Pinciaro
Toni was girl
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: I'm new...surname Pinciaro
There is no Toni L, no Linda, no Giambattista nor any Louis Pinciaro listed in the www.whiteopages for the USA. When you reveiwed the naturalziaiton papaers what was the addres they were living at at the time their petiton for citizenship was filed?? =Peter=
- lookingformom
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 18 Aug 2008, 13:07
- Location: ohio
Re: I'm new...surname Pinciaro
Toni or Linda might be married. Giambattista and Louis passed. The Naturalization papers were for 1920. They were fathers
Re: I'm new...surname Pinciaro
My father was anthony pinciaro from Ohio ? Are you still looking for info as I see this post is old ?