Here's the info I have from my mother in law: My husband's gr-grandfather Vincent Marchi (Aug 1895 - Italy) married Mary Zulpo (Aug 1901 - St. James, MO). Vincent Marchi's parents were - Sabatino Marchi (1861 - Carpentina, Italy) and Calelia Contina (1872 - Bologna, Italy). However, I was able to find the 1900 Census with a Vincento Marchi born in Aug 1895 in Italy, but the parents are listed as Sundo and Leillo. I can't find any other information on any of them.
From my mother in law, Mary Zulpo's parents are John Zulpo (Jun 1868 - Raquaro, Italy (which I couldn't find on the map.. maybe Acquaro?)) and Stella Gabellina (Feb 1872). I found a 1900 census with a Juno (Jun 1871 - Italy) and Stillo (Feb 1872) Zulpo. I can't find any more information on Mary Zulpo or beyond.
I figured the names are similar enough that they could be the same people, but I can't find anything to confirm it. Also, I find absolutely nothing when looking beyond that. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!


