Passenger ship Conte Biancamano
Passenger ship Conte Biancamano
I am doing some genealogical research on my husband's family of German, not Italian descent. But, +I have a photo of them standing in front of the ship Conte Biancamano. After a bit of research I discovered it was a ship owned by an Italian line. Now I am looking for info about its sailings and ports. Being of Jewish descent, my husband's family might have taken this ship when they were fleeing Germany on their way to Shanghai in 1938 or 1939. Or, maybe from Shanghai to the US in 1947 or 1948. I am new at this genealogy thing and I would appreciate any information that might be helpful. Thank you!
Re: Passenger ship Conte Biancamano
There is some info Here regarding this line, dates of service and ownership.
wldspirit
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

