Birth record
Birth record
How can I get civil or church records from Borgetto . I am trying to trace my Great Grandfather and I know he was born and married in Borgetto.
Re: Birth record
Hi,
you can search any civil or church record
by Mormon's microfilms:
Place Italy, Palermo, Borgetto
Topics Italy, Palermo, Borgetto - Census (1715-1815 )
Italy, Palermo, Borgetto - Church records (1710-1916 )
Italy, Palermo, Borgetto - Civil registration (1820-1902)
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
hoping helpful,
regards,
suanj
you can search any civil or church record
by Mormon's microfilms:
Place Italy, Palermo, Borgetto
Topics Italy, Palermo, Borgetto - Census (1715-1815 )
Italy, Palermo, Borgetto - Church records (1710-1916 )
Italy, Palermo, Borgetto - Civil registration (1820-1902)
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
hoping helpful,
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth record
Thnaks I will try and find a local branch and look up the records

