I had a thread going and now I can't seem to locate it. Is there a search function that I am not seeing? I did try paging through the history but didn't find it there either. Nuccia was helping me. It was regarding the Fasciani and Commito families.
I am meeting with the local Vice consul Wednesday to look through my paperwork. AS I have not received my USCIS doucments yet I am thinking I should re-schedule my appointment on December 4 at the Los Angeles consulate. opinions?
Thanks!
Pamela
finding old posts- Fasciani and Commito
Re: finding old posts- Fasciani and Commito
The search function is the second option at the top of this page. However, an easier way is to click on your own profile button. All of your threads will show up. 
Re: finding old posts- Fasciani and Commito
why didn't I think of htat? I had looked everywhere else 
Thank you so much for help. I am still challenged with some other issues, but will post when I have them distilled down to managable size.
Pamela
Thank you so much for help. I am still challenged with some other issues, but will post when I have them distilled down to managable size.
Pamela

