Zarelli, Angelicola, Iacaruso, & Cicchetti.
Specifically, I am looking for accurate information on the ancestors of a Giovannina Zarrelli who married Michele Stefano Angelicola in Italy in 1892. There are conflicting family trees on the web and they don't seem to make sense, honestly. For instance, Giovannina's grandfather is listed as being born AFTER his father. Things like that. I am pretty sure that her father married Teresa Spallone and had 4 children with her and then, (maybe) had her with an unknown mother. That's where I am stuck. I can't verify this. Can anyone help out?
Also, the ancestors for the same Michele S. Angelicola run cold. I think that his father was Nicola Maria Angelicola who married an Angela Maria Iacaruso but I cannot verify this fact. Along that same line, Nicola's father is Michele Angelicola who married Maria Giovanna Cicchetti. Nothing is known of these 2 marriages. Does anyone have any information?
Thank you very much for your help.


