Does anybody know where Vilva Viesvolod is?
This location is shown as the WW2 death location of my Uncle Francesco Mozina.
http://www.difesa.it/Ministro/Commissar ... olture.htm
Thanks in advance
David
Vilva Viesvolod
Re: Vilva Viesvolod
Hello Mozzie,
he died in a Lager camp (campo n.241 Vilva (Regione di Perm, versante occidentale degli Urali), in Russia:
digit this address on http://maps.google.it/
Russia, Regione di Perm, poselok Vsevolodo-Vil'va
about the 241 camp:
http://www.bitetto.org/Bitetto/dalmone.htm
references of the area here:
http://www.uraltourism.com/zhivago-tour.php
Laura
he died in a Lager camp (campo n.241 Vilva (Regione di Perm, versante occidentale degli Urali), in Russia:
digit this address on http://maps.google.it/
Russia, Regione di Perm, poselok Vsevolodo-Vil'va
about the 241 camp:
http://www.bitetto.org/Bitetto/dalmone.htm
references of the area here:
http://www.uraltourism.com/zhivago-tour.php
Laura
Re: Vilva Viesvolod
Thanks Laura,
I would never have found it. Scary stuff Labour Camps.
No wonder that my father had a dislike for Russians, I thought it was solely based on him being a POW (captured by the British) and being repatriated to Yugoslavia (he spoke Slovenian as well as Italian) post WW2.
David
I would never have found it. Scary stuff Labour Camps.
No wonder that my father had a dislike for Russians, I thought it was solely based on him being a POW (captured by the British) and being repatriated to Yugoslavia (he spoke Slovenian as well as Italian) post WW2.
David
Re: Vilva Viesvolod
You're welcome David!
Laura
Laura

