The province of Trentino today opened an online database of births in Trentino for the years 1815-1923. It is searchable by last name -- you can search for the entire province or by certain villages. The database gives the person's name, village, and names of parents. The website address is:
http://www.natitrentino.mondotrentino.n ... 739&mode=2
Good luck. We have been waiting a long time for this.
Trentino - Online database
Trentino - Online database
Researching Iob (Job, Yob), Dalpiaz, Zanon in villages of Cunevo and Flavon (Trentino) and Romano in Spadafora (Sicily).
www.trentinoheritage.com
www.trentinoheritage.com
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Trentino - Online database
That is awesome!
I wish I had family from that province.
I wish I had family from that province.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Trentino - Online database
Fantastic! Another helpful tool for our researchers to use!
Now if only my town of origin had something similar...perhaps one day.
Lee
Now if only my town of origin had something similar...perhaps one day.
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Trentino - Online database
Grazie Sal....
Laura
Laura
Re: Trentino - Online database
Thanks for the link Sal. Another great resource tool. 


