San Salvador Church in Civitaretenga

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
cargor
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:00
Location: usa

San Salvador Church in Civitaretenga

Post by cargor »

Hello, I am trying to write a letter to San Salvadore Church [catholic]in Civitaretenga. Is this church still in existence and would they still have records there since the earthquake? I cannot find an address so I am hoping I will be able to get family records. Thank you for any help.

Carolyn
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: San Salvador Church in Civitaretenga

Post by wldspirit »

The following can be used to locate the address:

Parrochie
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
cargor
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:00
Location: usa

Re: San Salvador Church in Civitaretenga

Post by cargor »

Thank you wldspirit.

Would the following be the correct way to mail to the church?

SS. Salvatore
67020
Civitaretenga
Navelli (AQ), Italy


Thanks..
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: San Salvador Church in Civitaretenga

Post by wldspirit »

The following link is a guide by the Lds:

Italian Letter Writing Guide
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
cargor
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:00
Location: usa

Re: San Salvador Church in Civitaretenga

Post by cargor »

Thank you. My letter is on the way and now I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news.
Post Reply