Looking for Lucia Pignatiello information
Looking for Lucia Pignatiello information
I am trying to find out who my GGM's parents were. She appears on the Ellis Island Manifest in 1912. It says she left behind her parents in Orsara Di Puglia. She came to meet her Uncle Dedda in Chicago. She married Michele Cappetta once she got here. Please help!
Re: Looking for Lucia Pignatiello information
Don't know if this will help you at all, but here is Antonio Dedda's manifest.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
Re: Looking for Lucia Pignatiello information
Yes, thank you, I have that already. On accident really, I believe my great great grandfather, Fedele Cappetta, who appears on line 7, was on that same boat. Ironically, maybe, that would have ended up being Lucia's father-in-law. But thank you, I appreciate the help!
Re: Looking for Lucia Pignatiello information
Hello. My name is Antonietta and my father and mother originate from Orsara di Puglia. My dad is Antonio Pignatiello. I could ask him if he knows Lucia. When was she born? We are in England.
Re: Looking for Lucia Pignatiello information
Wow, that would be great. As far as I can tell she was born around 1890. She immigrated to America in 1912. I am not positive on her death date but I believe it was in 1958. I am sure she was before his time. But I appreciate you asking. Any information is helpful. Her years before coming to America are a real mystery to me. Thank you for your time.

