ho trovato nell'archivio della parrocchia, l'atto di matrimonio di tuo nonno Fortunato e Francesca, si sono sposati nella chiesa di Serravalle il 2 Ottobre 1897.
Da questo atto risulta che ottennero la dispensa dalla Santa Sede per poter celebrare il matrimonio, in quanto consanguinei in 3 e 4 grado.
Probabilmente quindi Francesca aveva un certo grado di parentela con Maria Assunta Pierini, madre di Fortunato. Oggi ti spedisco una copia del documento.
Thanks.
Help with translation, please.
Re: Help with translation, please.
I found in the parish archives, the marriage certificate of your grandfather. Fortunato e Francesca, were married in the church of Serravalle October 2, 1897.
It resulted from this act that they had the dispensation from the Holy Seat (diocese) to be able to celebrate this marriage because of a 3rd & 4th degree blood relation.
Probably, Francesca had a certain degree of being a relative of Maria Assunta Pierini, mother of Fortunato. Today I will send you a copy of the document.
It resulted from this act that they had the dispensation from the Holy Seat (diocese) to be able to celebrate this marriage because of a 3rd & 4th degree blood relation.
Probably, Francesca had a certain degree of being a relative of Maria Assunta Pierini, mother of Fortunato. Today I will send you a copy of the document.
Re: Help with translation, please.
Thank you so much Sirena. I appreciate it very much!

