Cemetery in Monte di Malo, Vicenza
Cemetery in Monte di Malo, Vicenza
Can someone tell me the address of the local cemetery in Monte di Malo, Vicenza, Italy. I have Panizzon relatives from this area and would like to investigate further. Thanks
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Cemetery in Monte di Malo, Vicenza
Cemeteries in Italy are owned and managed by each comune.
See http://www.comune.montedimalo.vi.it/a_10_IT_223_1.html
There is a lot of interesting and useful on-topic info in these previous threads:
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=17212/
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=10892/
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=6252/
See http://www.comune.montedimalo.vi.it/a_10_IT_223_1.html
There is a lot of interesting and useful on-topic info in these previous threads:
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=17212/
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=10892/
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=6252/
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
