Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Search
Is there a spanish speaker ?
General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
1 post • Page
1
of
1
antonio43
Veteran
Posts:
182
Joined:
18 May 2005, 00:00
Is there a spanish speaker ?
Quote
Post
by
antonio43
»
18 Jan 2011, 18:58
Hello,
Once again, I need your help in order to translate a letter.
Is someone can help me to translate at least, a part of it, from French to Spanish.I'm not in a hurry.
Thanks if you can help me ? I'll send you a private mail.
Top
Post Reply
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy