Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
- dmlawstudent
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 04:03
Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
Hello I am looking for any information I can find about this name: Migliaccio/Mighaccio
Re: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
Here is the area that most of Migliaccio's are located click on the prompt
http://www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi/genera.html
Heres another site for surnames scroll to the bottom of site
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cognom ... pania.html
Marty
http://www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi/genera.html
Heres another site for surnames scroll to the bottom of site
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cognom ... pania.html
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
From this website (in Italian)
http://www.cognomiitaliani.org/cognomi/cognomi0011i.htm
Migliaccio last name is Sicilian, and generally, south, comes from the Calabrian 'migghiazzu' = sort of grass
T.
http://www.cognomiitaliani.org/cognomi/cognomi0011i.htm
Migliaccio last name is Sicilian, and generally, south, comes from the Calabrian 'migghiazzu' = sort of grass
T.
Re: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
Are you looking for particular people with the surname?
T.
T.
Re: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
T
For reference, other thread on this surname by this poster:
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/Forums/ ... 20010.html
Peg
For reference, other thread on this surname by this poster:
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/Forums/ ... 20010.html
Peg
Re: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
Hi Peg 
Yes, I saw that...
Thanks.
T.
Yes, I saw that...
Thanks.
T.
