I cannot open this forum

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
elecar
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 14:27

I cannot open this forum

Post by elecar »

I had posted a message on this forum on Sunday. Message was answered. It was answered by Marcello_DAlleo. I Now I can't open the forum again.
I get a message Italian genealogy.com _Accounty/error=2.html

Can someone tell me why I can't open this. ( I was able to open Lillibee's message from the "Last 10 Forum Messages and all of the other forums)
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: I cannot open this forum

Post by wldspirit »

___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
elecar
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 14:27

Re: I cannot open this forum

Post by elecar »

Wildspirit : Thanks for responding to my message.

I am OK now
Post Reply