Terni
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Terni
You can see on this map http://www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi/gen ... ome=SCOPPI and in these current telephone listings http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... i&dv=&l=en that the name is extremely rare in modern Italy.
If you would care to give us the full name of your husband's GGF along with his approximate or actual year of birth, we may be able to locate some records for you.
If you would care to give us the full name of your husband's GGF along with his approximate or actual year of birth, we may be able to locate some records for you.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Terni
Any chance we are looking for Angelo Scoppi, born May 29, 1891 in Marsala?
[US records deleted]
Never mind; I see in another thread that you are looking for Stefano Scoppi, born 1851'ish, emigrated to England circa 1870.
[US records deleted]
Never mind; I see in another thread that you are looking for Stefano Scoppi, born 1851'ish, emigrated to England circa 1870.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
