Hello- I have tried to translate this document and can recognize a bit. Unfortunately some of the translation comes out confusing. I could not upload the original pdf file I have of it, I do not know why so I will type it as it is. Thank you,
Karen
COMUNE DI CORATO
Estratto dell'Atto di Nascita
N. 1938 Parte II dell'anno 1886
L'anno uilleothouatosthoutoutis addi Neutotto
del mese di Letterutre ad ore otto
e minuti ----------- da Patruno
Francero di autorio e da Rouolo Cristina Fu Cataldo e nato in Corato un bambino di sesso uasihile al quale i stato dato il noma oli
Cataldo
Annotazione Di Matrimonio
aololi f queaio 193h u. 8 in Corato Perrochia L. teueriuco
Patruno Cataldo ifoseva adduci Addolorata
Rilasciato per estratto ai sensi del Decreto 25 Agosto 1932 N. 1101.
A richiesta di forte
per uso fiulisrie
ed in carta libera per comprovata poverta giusto certificato del Commissario di P.S. di...............................
rilasciata in data...............
Corato, 3.6.9h9?
L'officiale dello Stato Civile
Cataldo Patruno was born in Corato 28Sep1886 and married Addolorata Adduci 28apr1911
They moved to New York City (Brooklyn) 1918, then back to Corato 1920's then back to NY 1930's.
I know his father was Giuseppe Patruno and mother was Christinia (would love to find maiden name)
Does any one know where I can find land records from Corato also? They had an orchard near the big park in the middle of the circle in Corato.
How could I find his mom's name? It is not listed on his naturalization papers.
Does the city Corato keep their own records or would I contact someone else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Karen
Translation of Comune di Corato Italian-English
Re: Translation of Comune di Corato Italian-English
just go to postimage.org and upload the file off your computer and copy and paste with your right mouse button the direct link from postimage.org to your post on here as a link on your message
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Translation of Comune di Corato Italian-English
Thank you I will try that. Also the link page on this site has a book that helps translate handwriting. I think some of what I thought were f's were s's.
Thank you,
Karen
Thank you,
Karen
Re: Translation of Comune di Corato Italian-English
You can order and view microfilms of civil registrations for Corato from 1809- 1910 at your local Family History Center...karenp wrote: Does any one know where I can find land records from Corato also? They had an orchard near the big park in the middle of the circle in Corato.
How could I find his mom's name? It is not listed on his naturalization papers.
Does the city Corato keep their own records or would I contact someone else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Karen
http://familysearch.org/eng/library/fhl ... i+Corato+2++
To find the nearest center...
http://familysearch.org/eng/default.asp
T.


