Ciao a tutti,
I was wondering if there be someone on the forum that is informed about the process, for US citizens, of getting married in Italy and then requesting legal documentation for double citizenship. My girlfriend and I would like to get married soon, and I would like to know what documents are required from US citizens. I am currently here with a valid permesso di soggiorno, but it expires in June. Any and all feedback is extremely appreciated!!! Please let me know if you have any questions or require any further information, in order to better answer the questions I have posted.
cordiali saluti,
John
Marriage and Italian Citizenship
Re: Marriage and Italian Citizenship
Hi John,
These sites may be of help
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship ... p_754.html
http://italy.usembassy.gov/acs/marriage ... riage.html
And congratulations!
This site suggests you hire a wedding facilitator...
http://www.italy-weddings.com/how_to_ge ... _italy.htm
T.
These sites may be of help
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship ... p_754.html
http://italy.usembassy.gov/acs/marriage ... riage.html
And congratulations!
This site suggests you hire a wedding facilitator...
http://www.italy-weddings.com/how_to_ge ... _italy.htm
T.

