My Grand Father Gaetano Rindone was Born in Riesi Sept.12,1871 and Married (Unknown) around 1898. Had one child (Vincenzo) before she died. He later Married Maria Catena Cimino around 1908 and had three boys and one girl. Moved the family to the US in 1920.
I'm looking for the dates and names not shown above. Any help would be very appreciated.
Grand Father's First Wife's name?
Marriage date and where?
My Grand Father's Second Marriage date?
Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,1871
Re: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,
Hello crindone 
Here is the birth record for Vincenzo Rindone, born in Riesi on February 17, 1903, to Gaetano Rindone, 27, peasant farmer; and to Rosaria Vella, his wife.
The child was born "without life"
Record #147, dated 18 February 1903 (click once to enlarge and again to magnify)
Right side of image

Here is the marriage record for Gaetano Rindone and Rosaria Vella.
Dated 9 September 1899 in Riesi, Record #76
Gaetano was 24, a peasant farmer, and son of Calogero, peasant farmer and of Giuseppa Galli.
Rosaria was 16, a spinner, and daughter of Vincenzo, a shepherd, and of Crocifessa Vecchio, a spinner.
Left side of image

T.
Here is the birth record for Vincenzo Rindone, born in Riesi on February 17, 1903, to Gaetano Rindone, 27, peasant farmer; and to Rosaria Vella, his wife.
The child was born "without life"
Record #147, dated 18 February 1903 (click once to enlarge and again to magnify)
Right side of image

Here is the marriage record for Gaetano Rindone and Rosaria Vella.
Dated 9 September 1899 in Riesi, Record #76
Gaetano was 24, a peasant farmer, and son of Calogero, peasant farmer and of Giuseppa Galli.
Rosaria was 16, a spinner, and daughter of Vincenzo, a shepherd, and of Crocifessa Vecchio, a spinner.
Left side of image

T.
Re: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,
GREAT RESEARCH T !!!!
There is a marriage allegati on ancestry.com for Gaetano Rindone and Rosaria Vella has there birth records and marriage publication and a cover page
Caltanissetta > Riesi > Allegati di Matrimonio > 1899 image pages 79-85
Click for cover page keep clicking to enlarge image

Gaetano Rindone and Rosaria Vella had another still born child (essere senza di vita) Giuseppe Rindone born 1900 Nov 25 INDEX 536
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
There is a marriage allegati on ancestry.com for Gaetano Rindone and Rosaria Vella has there birth records and marriage publication and a cover page
Caltanissetta > Riesi > Allegati di Matrimonio > 1899 image pages 79-85
Click for cover page keep clicking to enlarge image

Gaetano Rindone and Rosaria Vella had another still born child (essere senza di vita) Giuseppe Rindone born 1900 Nov 25 INDEX 536
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,
Nice records, Marty! 
As yet, I am unable to locate a death record for Rosaria Vella
OR a marriage for Gaetano Rindone and Maria Cimino
T.
As yet, I am unable to locate a death record for Rosaria Vella
OR a marriage for Gaetano Rindone and Maria Cimino
T.
Re: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,
Tessa, You can't know how much this has helped me. I have worked it seams forever at this and with one small note, you have filled a big hole.I can't thank you enough. I think the reason you could not find the marriage to Maria Catena Cimino to Gaetano is because they were married in Calascibetta not Riesi. I'am going to pour a glass of my home made wine and toast to you, a friend I have never met and wish I could. TO YOU! With my very best.....Charles
Re: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,
And to you... "Cin Cin!"crindone wrote:Tessa, You can't know how much this has helped me. I have worked it seams forever at this and with one small note, you have filled a big hole.I can't thank you enough. I think the reason you could not find the marriage to Maria Catena Cimino to Gaetano is because they were married in Calascibetta not Riesi. I'am going to pour a glass of my home made wine and toast to you, a friend I have never met and wish I could. TO YOU! With my very best.....Charles
T.

