My ancestors from Picinisco which includes Capaldi,Fusco,Gizzi,Valente and Boni All worked in Munich Bavaria but maintained their link with Picinisco and Villa Latina.
Does anyone have any information on the type of work in which they were employed?
They lived in the Schwabbing district of Munich. They had connections with the Munich School of Art.
Did the Munich authorities take a census during the period 1870 to 1915?
Can someone advise me of a good reliable genealogist specialising in the Munich area and who has access to any records of Italians working in Munich.
Thanks
Italians Working in Munich Bavaria from 1870 to 1915
- stuartcapaldi
- Rookie

- Posts: 69
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 15:22
- Location: Scotland UK
Italians Working in Munich Bavaria from 1870 to 1915
Stuart Capaldi
Re: Italians Working in Munich Bavaria from 1870 to 1915
ca 1915 ...
[PDF]
THE EMIGRATION OF FRIULIANS TO GERMANY AND ... - Ammer
There may be some info in this pdf file. You need to do a google search for it though, as I don't think I can attach a pdf file here.
[PDF]
THE EMIGRATION OF FRIULIANS TO GERMANY AND ... - Ammer
There may be some info in this pdf file. You need to do a google search for it though, as I don't think I can attach a pdf file here.
