Chiaves, Locana, Chiamlamberto
Chiaves, Locana, Chiamlamberto
How close are they to each other? Where do I find information on the towns' early histories I would like to include in my family genealogy? Books or websites?? Any suggestions?
Casassa
Re: Chiaves, Locana, Chiamlamberto
As marked by flags on map:
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ ... p&pim=true
Departure 10070 Chiaves
Destination 10070 Chialamberto
Date 11/03/2005
Time: 00h24 including on motorways
Distance: 15 km including on motorways
again by flags:
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ ... p&pim=true
Departure 10080 Locana
Destination 10070 Chiaves
Date 11/03/2005
Time: 01h12 including on motorways
Distance: 58 km including on motorways
wldspirit
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ ... p&pim=true
Departure 10070 Chiaves
Destination 10070 Chialamberto
Date 11/03/2005
Time: 00h24 including on motorways
Distance: 15 km including on motorways
again by flags:
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ ... p&pim=true
Departure 10080 Locana
Destination 10070 Chiaves
Date 11/03/2005
Time: 01h12 including on motorways
Distance: 58 km including on motorways
wldspirit
Re: Chiaves, Locana, Chiamlamberto
Some sites I have used to discover more info on town or origin:
http://search-dyn.tiscali.it/search.php ... ll=suggest
http://arianna.libero.it/search/abin/go ... =talamello
hope this helps...
wldspirit
http://search-dyn.tiscali.it/search.php ... ll=suggest
http://arianna.libero.it/search/abin/go ... =talamello
hope this helps...
wldspirit
Re: Chiaves, Locana, Chiamlamberto
Thanks again for the information. It was a good week for me. I received a lot of info on my Italian family, to get old photos identifiedand will check out those web sites as soon as I can.
Casassa

