I would like to know more about the town of Canicatti, Sicily and find out the genealogy of my grandfather Antonio Gallo and his wife Josephine Curcio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao!
Canicatti
- georgehazzis
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: virginia beach, virginia, usa
- Contact:
Re: Canicatti
Hello,
here there is a web site about Canicatti
http://sicilia.indettaglio.it/eng/comun ... catti.html
for the genealogy you can contact Agrigento State Archive
ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI AGRIGENTO
Via Mazzini,187
92100 Agrigento - ITALIA (AG)
Tel: 0922/602494
Fax:: 0922/602400
E-Mail: asag@archivi.beniculturali.it
or Civil Record office
Ufficio Anagrafe
Corso Umberto I
92024 Canicattì (AG)
ITALY
fax. ++39 0922-734207
or you can contact Family History Library
and rent the microfilm about civil records
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
if you need to write a request in italian, here this web site
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
here there is a web site about Canicatti
http://sicilia.indettaglio.it/eng/comun ... catti.html
for the genealogy you can contact Agrigento State Archive
ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI AGRIGENTO
Via Mazzini,187
92100 Agrigento - ITALIA (AG)
Tel: 0922/602494
Fax:: 0922/602400
E-Mail: asag@archivi.beniculturali.it
or Civil Record office
Ufficio Anagrafe
Corso Umberto I
92024 Canicattì (AG)
ITALY
fax. ++39 0922-734207
or you can contact Family History Library
and rent the microfilm about civil records
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
if you need to write a request in italian, here this web site
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
Re: Canicatti
Hi, I no this was posted over 5 years ago but I hope I get a response. I had ancestor named Josephine Gallo and was wondering if you no if your ancestor had a child named Francesca?georgehazzis wrote:I would like to know more about the town of Canicatti, Sicily and find out the genealogy of my grandfather Antonio Gallo and his wife Josephine Curcio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao!
