Louisiana Vital Records
- Bivalacqua
- Rookie

- Posts: 64
- Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 03:27
Louisiana Vital Records
I have been doing research for a while now and I hit a few blocks. So while looking further, I found a new line of family that Im now researching, My Great Great Grandmothers name was Grazia Gambino. She married Ignazio Bevilacqua in Ustica and had a son. They settled in New Orleans and had 2 more kids. Story says she left Ignazio bc he was abusive. I found a marriage record from 1895 9 Mar for a Grazia Gambino and a Francesco Pensabane. Which makes since to me since I found a 1920 census for my Great Grandfather and her had a sister living with him names Mamie Pensylvanie, although I havent found any birth records for her. They went on to have a son named Domenico Pensabane on Oct 15, 1898. I found a death record on Grazia (1915 6 Dec) but no more records on Francesco or Domenico. I want to see if I can get the actually certificates for all the info so that I can be sure. Is there anyone here who can possibly look into it for me and see what they can find as well?
Re: Louisiana Vital Records
There are family trees on ancestry.com that have info on Ignazio Bevilacqua family user: aprild504 have you contacted them?
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- Bivalacqua
- Rookie

- Posts: 64
- Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 03:27
Re: Louisiana Vital Records
thats actually me 
