Hello
Please, do I need to know how I do to obtain the record of baptism or birth of my grandfather Giusseppe Marabotto, registered in the diocese of Savona, commune of FinalMarina, in the church of San Giovanni Battista in 1866?
Thank you very much for his help.
Cesar Revolledo Marabotto
Lima - Peru - Sudamerica
How do I obtain a record of birth or baptism?
- australperu
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 22 Jun 2005, 00:00
- Location: Peru
Re: How do I obtain a record of birth or baptism?
you can write to Savona bishop, why all ancient baptism registries are in Curia Diocesana( Archive of Diocese) and so is possible to request in nSavona Diocese, why Finalmarina is an quarter of Savona Common.. http://www.diocesisavonanoli.it/
moreover are possible also an request in Savona city hall dirigente.demografici@comune.savona.it , why from 1866 sure are the registry ( I don't know if the registries start from january 1866 or no, but sure are from 1866/1900 http://www.maas.ccr.it/PDF/Savona.pdf this is in Archivio di Stato and same normally are also in Common).. regards, suanj
moreover are possible also an request in Savona city hall dirigente.demografici@comune.savona.it , why from 1866 sure are the registry ( I don't know if the registries start from january 1866 or no, but sure are from 1866/1900 http://www.maas.ccr.it/PDF/Savona.pdf this is in Archivio di Stato and same normally are also in Common).. regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
