I just found out that I can apply for Italian Citizenship through Jure Sanguinis. Fortunately, my great-aunt saved a lot of her parents' paperwork, so I just need my great-grandfather's Birth Certificate. He was born in Gissi, Abruzzo in 1894. Does anyone know how I can contact the Town Records office in Gissi to obtain this paperwork?
Much Appreciated,
Rick
Birth Certificate from Gissi, Abruzzo
Re: Birth Certificate from Gissi, Abruzzo
Hello,
here there is the address
Municipio Di Gissi
66052 Gissi (CH) - Largo La Porta, 14
bye ricbru
here there is the address
Municipio Di Gissi
66052 Gissi (CH) - Largo La Porta, 14
bye ricbru
Re: Birth Certificate from Gissi, Abruzzo
Thank you very much.
Do you know what I need to send them to get a copy of the birth certificate? I'd imagine birthdate, father's name, and mother's name. But do you know anything about payment for these services?
Thank you again,
Rick
Do you know what I need to send them to get a copy of the birth certificate? I'd imagine birthdate, father's name, and mother's name. But do you know anything about payment for these services?
Thank you again,
Rick

