Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Locations in Italy
Search
Research in Longobucco
Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
1 post • Page
1
of
1
ricbru
V.I.P.
Posts:
1874
Joined:
04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location:
TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:
Contact ricbru
ICQ
Research in Longobucco
Quote
Post
by
ricbru
»
17 Sep 2005, 02:11
Hello,
I want to let you know that next week I'll go to Longobucco, province of Cosenza, Calabria, to research for the Genealogy tree of my wife.
Since I'll be there, if anyone is interested, just let me know
bye ricbru
my GGFather Francesco Paolo BRUNO from Trapani (1860/1938) emigrated to Louisiana on 1902
Top
Post Reply
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Locations in Italy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy