Is there a cemetery in Scarmagno? Is it possible to find ancestors that were buried there?
I am looking for Anselmo, Antonio Pietro, DOB abt 1832 and Maddalena Creditero Gajo, DOB abt 1839.
Are there grave markers or are they unmarked?
Thank you for any information.
Sandyy
Scarmagno cemetery
Re: Scarmagno cemetery
Hi Sandy!
I'd say not very probable, but still possible as Scarmagno is a very small place in Piedmont, where family graves are usually preserved in the years ( in my family grave in a tiny village in the piedmontese Alps there is the inscription of my grandmother's great-grandmother, born 1848)
Ciao
Paola
I'd say not very probable, but still possible as Scarmagno is a very small place in Piedmont, where family graves are usually preserved in the years ( in my family grave in a tiny village in the piedmontese Alps there is the inscription of my grandmother's great-grandmother, born 1848)
Ciao
Paola
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin

