I am hoping someone can help me find the death dates of my great grandparents
Vito Leonardo Manzari was born July 21, 1859 in Casamassima
Laura (Antonicci) was born in 1867 ( almost sure) in Casamassima
They were married November 8, 1891
I thank anyone in advance for this information as it will complete the Geneology charts I'm making for my Family!
Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
Laura was born on July 22 1867 to Giacomo (son of Nicola Luigi) aged 38 and to his wife Rosa Vitucci daughter of Giuseppe
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Vito Leonardo birth: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0 son of Angelo Raffaele (whose father was Vito Leonardo) aged 30 and son of Rocca Pompilio (daughter of Felice) aged 29
Marriage record is here http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0 (Giacomo Antonicci was dead, Vito Leonardo was the son of Angelo Raffaele and of Rocca Pompilio)
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Vito Leonardo birth: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0 son of Angelo Raffaele (whose father was Vito Leonardo) aged 30 and son of Rocca Pompilio (daughter of Felice) aged 29
Marriage record is here http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0 (Giacomo Antonicci was dead, Vito Leonardo was the son of Angelo Raffaele and of Rocca Pompilio)
-
Romanjames1218
- Newbie

- Posts: 20
- Joined: 20 Oct 2015, 04:58
Re: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
Thank you!! Everytime I ask a question , I Lear more about family.. If I go to the Lin you posted, can I find death dates also?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
-
Romanjames1218
- Newbie

- Posts: 20
- Joined: 20 Oct 2015, 04:58
Re: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
i appreciate all you have done, i searched the links for a long time,no luck i may just makeup the dates, i can estimate how long they may have lived!! thanks for everything,this site has been just amazing, i am appreciative!
-
Romanjames1218
- Newbie

- Posts: 20
- Joined: 20 Oct 2015, 04:58
Re: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
I have figured it out now, finally . The reason it is most likely that I cannot find death dates is because it was after 1900. Is that correct? Thanks for any info