Scaramuzza Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Val Massey
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 05:13

Scaramuzza Family

Post by Val Massey »

I am searching for the Scaramuzza family dating from 1856 to 1912. They lived in Castellazzo Bormida Alessandria area in Italy. Names are Pietro 1856 -1912, Giuseppe 1883-1959 Pietro Mario 1912-2003
Giuseppe married Giovanna Romano and Pietro Mario married Giovanna Bonifaccio in 1938
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Scaramuzza Family

Post by suanj »

Hi,
for bad luck no Castellazzo Bormida civil records available on line.. just I can add the Birth date of Pietro by his military record: http://www.icar.beniculturali.it/invent ... 1912-1.pdf
he was born on 5 june 1912..
maybe you already have it...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Daddymooza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 16:41

Re: Scaramuzza Family

Post by Daddymooza »

I am a Scaramuzza my family came from Busseto in the Parma district but I can tell you there is a facebook group "Scaramuzzas from all the world" perhaps you would find a link there ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/3192444 ... %22R%22%7D
Post Reply