Hi Emondo, I would like to attach a document to a post. I have been trying to,but keep getting upload error.
It is 235kb and it a jpg file.Do I need your permission to do this? If so may I please have it.Thankyou Zanna
Attachment
Re: Attachment
Hi Zanna,
Most of the attachments that I have posted here (for others and myself) are 1000k or less.
If you want me to help you with an attachment just send me a private message.
235k is not all that big either... so it should be easy to link.
or... here are some instructions on how to create a link using ImageShack..
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2987
Once you get the hang of using ImageShack... and after a couple of trys, it becomes very easy to use....
That's up to you...
mfjp
Most of the attachments that I have posted here (for others and myself) are 1000k or less.
If you want me to help you with an attachment just send me a private message.
235k is not all that big either... so it should be easy to link.
or... here are some instructions on how to create a link using ImageShack..
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2987
Once you get the hang of using ImageShack... and after a couple of trys, it becomes very easy to use....
That's up to you...
mfjp

