Parents on Death Record?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
mdyer
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 03:26

Parents on Death Record?

Post by mdyer »

On the death record for Carminella Di Lilla (left hand side), are her parents listed? I see her daughter Margarita, but not parents - unless I'm overlooking the information.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you!
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Parents on Death Record?

Post by erudita74 »

record just says that she was a widow, age 70, at death and that she left behind two daughters, Margarita di Bello, age 26, and Catarina di Bello, age 30

Erudita
User avatar
mdyer
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 03:26

Re: Parents on Death Record?

Post by mdyer »

That's what I was afraid of. Thank you for your help, Erudita. I appreciate it.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Parents on Death Record?

Post by erudita74 »

You're very welcome. Sorry the info for which you were searching isn't in the record.
Erudita
Post Reply