I'm Italian! :) I think... help?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
AlcamoBound
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 13 Jan 2017, 21:48

I'm Italian! :) I think... help?

Post by AlcamoBound »

I've recently discovered that my grandfather was born before my Great-Grandfather was naturalized in the USA.

I've tracked down all the paperwork - some misspellings but I can get those changed if necessary.

I need to get a pair of birth certificates from Alcamo, Trapani, Sicliy.

I've found their website (I think) http://www.comune.alcamo.tp.it/servizi/ ... afici.html

Can someone please help me so I can write them a letter or fax something?

I need my great grandfather and great grandmothers birth certificates, they were both born in Alcamo according to ship manifests...

I've got the birth years and the like - I just need help on the process.

Thanks :D
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: I'm Italian! :) I think... help?

Post by Tessa78 »

These links may help :-)

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... talrecords

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tter3.html

http://www.circolocalabrese.org/genealo ... ecords.asp

Send a copy of your Photo ID, your email address, and no money with the initial request.

T.
Post Reply