Seeking to find the house my father grew up in...in Riposto....
Last name, Indelicato, Joseph.birth 1929..parents are Rosario and Rosaria indelicato married 1922
Any ideas?
Thank you in advance
Rosary Indelicato
Address
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Address
In case you don't have it here is the marriage record: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
The marriage was celebrated in a private house in "Via Umberto I".
The marriage was celebrated in a private house in "Via Umberto I".
Re: Address
Thank you,.... but how do you know it was in a private house? I cant read the marriage record.. is this house still around, can I get a picture of it? This is awesome information and I dont know how you guys on this forum do it and Im so very grateful
Re: Address
My grandparents, Rosario born 6/5/1895 and Rosaria born 11/27/1895. Any way to track down the house they lived in? Whether it be when they were growing up or when they married? I know my father grew up in riposto.. appreciate it!! Grazie
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Address
The marriage was celebrated in the private house because the bride was sick (polyarticular rheumatism) and could not go to the town hall. Other important info in the record are:
Date Apr 22 1922
groom: Rosario Indelicato 26yo, single, wine trader,born and residing in Riposto son of Giuseppe and Rosaria Sorbello both residing in Riposto
bride: Rosaria Samperi, single 26yo, born in Piedimonte Etneo but residing in Riposto, daughter of Venerando and Maria Parisi bot residing in Riposto.
The record is signed by both spouses.
Rosario's birth is here: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
He was born on June 20 1895 address: Via Mongibello, Riposto
his father Giuseppe was 41yo and his mother Rosaria Sorbello was 29yo
Rosaria's birth: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
She was born 27 Nov 1895 address: Corso Vittorio Emanuele
No age given for her parents
Date Apr 22 1922
groom: Rosario Indelicato 26yo, single, wine trader,born and residing in Riposto son of Giuseppe and Rosaria Sorbello both residing in Riposto
bride: Rosaria Samperi, single 26yo, born in Piedimonte Etneo but residing in Riposto, daughter of Venerando and Maria Parisi bot residing in Riposto.
The record is signed by both spouses.
Rosario's birth is here: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
He was born on June 20 1895 address: Via Mongibello, Riposto
his father Giuseppe was 41yo and his mother Rosaria Sorbello was 29yo
Rosaria's birth: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
She was born 27 Nov 1895 address: Corso Vittorio Emanuele
No age given for her parents
Re: Address
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Address
Thanks Marty!adelfio wrote: 29 Jan 2017, 17:33 Ciao Livio
related thread
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... logy/39018
Marty
It is very frustrating when people basically ask the same question in two or even three different posts!
Re: Address
Thankyou for the information, and I didnt mean to ask the same thing in different areas of the forum, I actually thought I had asked the correct question in the correct area. (Not knowingly it is seen at the same time!) Please forgive if I mis wrote what I am desperately trying to find out. Perhaps I didnt write it correctly in that I am searching for my fathers house, thank you for the information where my grandparents lived when they were young that is fantastic! But what I am looking for is the number and street name if possible of where my father lived and grew up in Riposto. One of you may have given me my father house address number, and if you did, I did not see it.. Please resend. Thank you gentlemen and again, please forgive if I messed up.. this is all new to me..
(
Re: Address
You will get the hang of it just check all your post when you log on
Go back and look at your all your posts there is new information
Marty
Go back and look at your all your posts there is new information
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
