Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
paulafl34
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 07 Apr 2016, 21:01

Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?

Post by paulafl34 »

I cant find anything for that area on family search.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?

Post by erudita74 »

You'll have to contact the town directly. Here are some email addresses-

Stato Civile
Telefono » 081 8939213 » e-mail: u.stato.civile@sommavesuviana.info
Archetto Nocerino (C1) » e-mail: archetto.nocerino@sommavesuviana.info
Filomena De Stefano (C5) » e-mail: filomena.destefano@sommavesuviana.info
Giuseppina Parisi (B3) » e-mail: giuseppina.parisi@sommavesuviana.info
paulafl34
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 07 Apr 2016, 21:01

Re: Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?

Post by paulafl34 »

Thank you. A friend is visiting there tomorrow. Is there any reason they do not have records online like many other areas?
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?

Post by erudita74 »

These records obviously haven't been microfilmed or digitalized. You have to get info directly from the town. Glad you have a friend who can visit there and hopefully get info directly from the town for you.
Erudita
Post Reply