Hello,
I appreciate help in translation of the death record of Louis Pennuto down to the minute details if possible.
Thanks,
Lina
Translation of church death record Louis Pennuto
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Translation of church death record Louis Pennuto
1889 March 10, Luigi Pennato, son of deceased Salvatore and Anna, at age of 34, in communion with the mother church, gave back his soul to God, at his own house, his body was buried the same day in the cemetery of the Parish Church. He was confessed by xxxxx on feb 12, received the Viaticum on the 13th of February and the Holy Unction on 18th of February.
Re: Translation of church death record Louis Pennuto
Thanks Livio.
Unlike many other death records that I have of my family ancestors, this is the only one that mentions the dates of rituals in preparation of his death.
Unlike many other death records that I have of my family ancestors, this is the only one that mentions the dates of rituals in preparation of his death.
