Barbetti's in Milan?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
treesearcher
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 08 Jun 2017, 19:56

Barbetti's in Milan?

Post by treesearcher »

Looking for any Barbetti's from Milan. Great grandpa was born in Milan May 1889 and immigrated to the U.S. by 1910 and changed his name to Barber. We have no idea who his parents were. Suggestions on how to find out? or how to find any relatives who didn't immigrate?
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Barbetti's in Milan?

Post by suanj »

I already replied to you, and I find your ancestor birthplace, in this your other topic:
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... ti#p262531
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply