Just want to say thank you...

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
PattyAshton
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 17 Jun 2014, 18:12

Just want to say thank you...

Post by PattyAshton »

Hello, it´s been a looonnggg time since I came here.
I just want to say thank you to Suanj and to everyone else that helped me.

If it weren´t for you I wouldn´t be able to find my ancestors birth certificate.

Now my process is "almost" finishing:

Elenco delle righe di storico:
14/05/2015 - ISCRIZIONE RUOLO GENERALE
17/06/2015 - ASSEGNAZIONE A SEZIONE
01/07/2015 - DESIGNAZIONE GIUDICE
07/08/2015 - FISSAZIONE UDIENZA PRIMA COMPAR. / TRATT. (art.183 ai sensi art. 168 bis, c.5)
07/08/2015 - PASSAGGIO ATTI AL PM/PG
28/08/2015 - RITORNO ATTI DAL PM/PG
21/03/2016 - COSTITUZIONE PARTI
12/04/2016 - IN DECISIONE
11/07/2016 - RIMESSIONE FASCICOLO AL GIUDICE PER LA DECISIONE
27/02/2017 - RINVIATO PER PRECISAZIONE CONCLUSIONI
11/07/2017 - IN DECISIONE CON RINUNCIA TERMINI PER CONCLUSIONALI
12/07/2017 - ANNOTAZIONE


Big thank you to all

:D
jennabet
Master
Master
Posts: 1396
Joined: 14 Jul 2010, 20:28
Location: Ancestral Homeland - Abruzzo Italy

Re: Just want to say thank you...

Post by jennabet »

I agree Suanj and all are amazing and their dedication to helping descendants find their Italian relatives is truly appreciated. This also applies to the commune officials. The man who runs the commune in my companion's town is 90 years old and still goes to work every day and knows just about everything about anyone who ever lived in his commune. Mostly the old records kept are meticulous and without discrepancy, which I think says a lot compared to some of the error filled records kept by the USA.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Just want to say thank you...

Post by suanj »

Happy to help!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply