What does this mean?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
PattyAshton
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 17 Jun 2014, 18:12

What does this mean?

Post by PattyAshton »

Hi, I just saw this in my process:

03/08 - deposito minuta sentenza definitiva

I don´t know what it means...
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: What does this mean?

Post by suanj »

Hi,
Means that the judgment has been filed - at the Registry of the Court - and this final judgment, has not yet been published, however, the judgment was issued and filed on August 3 . However, even if the judgment is not yet published, that is, it is not made known to everyone, the ruling is valid from August 3rd.
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply