Hello, I'm researching possible family links between the families Ricci, Cook, Tremonte, Costanzo and Assini as i have DNA tested as matching to all these names and from people originating from San Marco Dei Cavoti. I think Tremonte family is the common link as they have well documented family tree but i can't figure out how the other names work in to my DNA considering I'm from Australia.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
David
Family links
Re: Family links
David
I can fill you in on the Assini/Ricci connection. I am 79 years old living in the USA.
My Aunt Nina (nee)Assini married into the Ricci Family in the 1930's. She was an american citizen, but was returned to Italy in the 1920's. She had 3 children (around my age), who are alive and living in San Marco. They are a source for answers to your questions. I will try to reach out to them.
Is there a site for the Tremonte family tree?
Who did your DNA testing
I can fill you in on the Assini/Ricci connection. I am 79 years old living in the USA.
My Aunt Nina (nee)Assini married into the Ricci Family in the 1930's. She was an american citizen, but was returned to Italy in the 1920's. She had 3 children (around my age), who are alive and living in San Marco. They are a source for answers to your questions. I will try to reach out to them.
Is there a site for the Tremonte family tree?
Who did your DNA testing
