Hello Community,
I have had much difficulty tracking Immigration/manifest information for my Paternal Great-Grandmother ANNA MARIA KALTHOF, born on 04 JAN 1866, Hanover, Hannover, Niedersachsen, Germany and Baptism Date 04 FEB 1866, Evangelisch, Muelheim An Der Ruhr, Rheinland, Prussia. Her parents are HERMANN KALTHOF and LOUISE MEIER.
The only information I have is ANNA MARIA KALTHOF (aka MARY), immigrated to the US with her family around 1883, I have attached the link for the 1900 United States Census. In the 1900 US Census, she was married to my Great-Grandfather Wilhelm Klaus and she went by the name MARY KLAUS.
I have been searching for over ten years trying to find the actual manifest and have been unable to find it. Perhaps someone at Italian genealogy can direct me as to how I can search on a passenger list.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/76 ... 6795/facts
Thank you for any help in this matter. Very much appreciated.
Janet
