Land in Italy

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
december84
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: Indiana

Land in Italy

Post by december84 »

I have a question. My family supposedly still owns land in Fanano, Italy. Is there a property tax in Italy? I guess my main question is how would I find out where this property was/is and if my grandpa (who supposedly inherited it) still owns it.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Land in Italy

Post by ricbru »

Since Fanano is in the province of Modena, contact the land register

http://www.agenziaterritorio.it/agenzia ... ervizi.htm

There is an office in San Francisco that works on this kind of things

http://www.italianlaw.net/

bye Riccardo
User avatar
december84
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: Indiana

Re: Land in Italy

Post by december84 »

Thank You!
Post Reply