Bagheria birth records

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
joanne.pica
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 03 May 2018, 19:13

Bagheria birth records

Post by joanne.pica »

Does anyone know where I would go in Bagheria to find my dad's birth certificate? Would the info be located at a church or do I go to a government building? I will be traveling to Sicily in several weeks and would like to have a game plan in place. Thanks for any info. My dad's name was Giuseppe Gagliardo, born November 13, 1923.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Bagheria birth records

Post by erudita74 »

I believe mmogno has already replied to your question in the thread below

https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... taly/42890

Erudita
Post Reply