Hello to all, my name is Theresa Caparco, my grandfather was born in Calvi Risorta (1896) and I still have family there. I have just returned from Calvi Risorta,(Oct. of 2005) where I went to find geneological info about my family. I know that getting info from/about Calvi Risorta is difficult, so if there is a need I will be glad to assist you in locating family or info. My Italian is 'fair' but I am not fully fluent (yet) However, the dialect spoken in Calvi Risorta is closest to the ancient Latin and this dialect is not well understood outside of the Calvi/Teano area.
Its nice to have this forum.
Theresa Cipro Caparco
Rochester, NY. USA.
Calvi Risorta,Italy (Cales)
- shelatindances
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 16 Mar 2006, 00:00
- Location: New York,USA
Re: Calvi Risorta,Italy (Cales)
Hi Theresa,
Welcome to the forum!!!
Its very nice of you to offer to help others like this! That's what makes this forum so great...people like you who are willing to give their time and share their information. I'm sure one day someone will need help and its great to know that they can find it here!
Nuccia
Welcome to the forum!!!
Its very nice of you to offer to help others like this! That's what makes this forum so great...people like you who are willing to give their time and share their information. I'm sure one day someone will need help and its great to know that they can find it here!
Nuccia
