Thank you

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
RichieFlip73
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 26 Dec 2017, 21:46

Thank you

Post by RichieFlip73 »

I have requested quite a few translations this week. I just wanted to give a big thank you to those who have helped. It is greatly appreciated.
Researching Geraci Siculo as well as Filippone and Savasta surnames.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Thank you

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

You are very welcome. I'm pleased that you have been including both the type of record (ie Birth, Marriage, Death), along with the person's name in in the "Subject" box. This makes it easy for us to see whether there are any duplicates etc. Enjoy the journey.

Angela :)
bbivona
Master
Master
Posts: 1154
Joined: 21 Jul 2018, 00:43
Location: Texas e Sicilia, provincia di Trapani

Re: Thank you

Post by bbivona »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 28 Sep 2018, 07:53 You are very welcome. I'm pleased that you have been including both the type of record (ie Birth, Marriage, Death), along with the person's name in in the "Subject" box. This makes it easy for us to see whether there are any duplicates etc. Enjoy the journey.

Angela :)
Agreed. It's a big help. Everyone should do it this way!
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
Post Reply