Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
TerriH
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Dec 2018, 16:14

Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy

Post by TerriH »

Hello all, I am trying to trace my grandmother Lidia Pompei's family in Pico, Italy. She married Pasquale Carroccia. Her father's name was Rocco Pompei and her mother Maria Domenica Renzi. Rocco's parents were Domenico Pompei and Colomba Conti. Maria Domenica Renzi's father was Gerardo Renzi and her mom Maria Civita Carnevale. I know she had a sibling Maria. If anyone knows anything more about the family I would love to hear it.
Terri
amorese
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Nov 2019, 02:23

Re: Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy

Post by amorese »

Hi Terri,
I have tons of Pico names in the family tree including all you mention. As to specifics, I have a Maria Civita Carnevale born in 1849 who is my 5th great aunt's niece but God knows there are so many Carnevale's it's a long shot. I don't have any info on who she married. If you're on Ancestry.com, perhaps we can compare "notes". Hope to hear from you.
TerriH
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Dec 2018, 16:14

Re: Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy

Post by TerriH »

Hello, I sent you a PM with some contact information. My Maria Civita was born in 1858 in Pico and she married GERARDO RENZI. My ancestor from them was MARIA DOMENICA RENZI and she Rocco POMPEI
Post Reply